The has 10 group study rooms available for student use, and they can be booked up to 1 day in advance.
- The group study rooms are reserved online on a first come, first served basis and may be reserved for a maximum of 3 hours at a time. Please note: No waiting list for available group study rooms will be maintained.
- A valid TMCC e-mail address will be required to reserve a room.
- Room 101 and 102 are for groups of 3 or more.
- Room 212 and 213 are for groups of 2 or more.
How it works
- The study rooms can be booked in slots of 30 minutes for a maximum of 3 hours per day.
- You’ll receive an email confirming your booking once you’ve placed it.
- If you no longer need your study room booking, please remember to cancel it. Follow the cancelation link provided in your booking confirmation e-mail.
- If you need an assistance, please contact the Circulation Desk at 775-674-7600.