The Learning Commons has group study rooms available for student use, and they can be booked up to 1 day in advance.
- The group study rooms are reserved online on a first come, first served basis and may be reserved for a maximum of 3 hours at a time. Please note: No waiting list will be maintained.
- A valid TMCC e-mail address will be required to reserve a room.
- Room 101 and 102 are for groups of 3 or more.
- Room 212 and 213 are for groups of 2 or more.
Group Study Room Guidelines:
- Academic appropriate and respectful behavior is expected from everyone.
- Activities deemed to be disruptive to others will not be permitted in study rooms. These activities include, loud discussions, yelling, etc.
- Televisions in the study rooms are meant for research. Gaming or other non-academic uses of the equipment are forbidden.
- Please clean up after yourselves, including wiping down whiteboards and tables. Report major cleanliness issues to library staff.
- Please do not leave any personal items unattended; unattended property will be taken to Lost and Found.
- Failure to abide by these rules or to instructions from library staff may lead to loss of study room privileges and may result in referral to the Student Conduct Office.
How it works:
- You’ll receive an email, confirming your booking, once you’ve placed it.
- If you no longer need your room reservation, please remember to cancel it. Just follow the cancelation link provided in your booking confirmation e-mail.
- If you need an assistance, please contact the Circulation Desk at 775-674-7600.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding