The Learning Commons has group study rooms available for student use, and they can be booked up to 1 day in advance.
- A completion of the online COVID-19 Mandatory Training is required to reserve a room.
- Masks must be worn at all times while occupying the study rooms.
- The group study rooms are reserved online on a first come, first served basis and may be reserved for a maximum of 45 minutes at a time. Please note: No waiting list will be maintained.
- A valid TMCC e-mail address will be required to reserve a room.
How it works
- You’ll receive an email, confirming your booking, once you’ve placed it.
- If you no longer need your room reservation, please remember to cancel it. Just follow the cancelation link provided in your booking confirmation e-mail.
- If you need an assistance, please contact the Circulation Desk at 775-674-7600.
Room availability notice:
Currently, only the study rooms on the first floors are available for use.
Your session is about to expire, click here to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload the page to start again.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding