The Learning Commons has group study rooms available for student use, and they can be booked up to 1 day in advance.
- Masks must be worn at all times while occupying the study rooms. For more information, visit Coronavirus Information and Resources.
- The group study rooms are reserved online on a first come, first served basis and may be reserved for a maximum of 3 hours at a time. Please note: No waiting list will be maintained.
- A valid TMCC e-mail address will be required to reserve a room.
- Room 101 and 102 are for groups of 3 or more.
- Room 212 and 213 are for groups of 2 or more.
How it works
- You’ll receive an email, confirming your booking, once you’ve placed it.
- If you no longer need your room reservation, please remember to cancel it. Just follow the cancelation link provided in your booking confirmation e-mail.
- If you need an assistance, please contact the Circulation Desk at 775-674-7600.
Your session is about to expire, click here to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload the page to start again.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding